Saturday, July 31, 2010

Reflection and Prayer Series: In the Shelter of His love

Reflection and Prayer Series:  

Christ the Redeemer Reflection and Prayer Series


My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit.

My post is called:

IN THE SHELTER OF HIS LOVE.


There are times within the valley
When it's difficult to praise-
Then God points me to the splendour
Of my ordinary days.

In every storm, He is unshakable.
In every struggle, He is steadfast.
In every season of sorrow, He is the haven of my heart.
In the shelter of His love, I will abide.

May we live, move and have our being in the shelter of His love this coming week.



No comments:

Post a Comment