Saturday, July 10, 2010

Reflection and Prayer Series: Leave to God

REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES.

CHRIST THE REDEEMER: REFLECTION AND PRAYER ICON.

 
My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit. I acknowledge the author when it is known, whilst others I am unaware of the author.
 If you missed the previous posts in this series, why not take a look.
My twelfth post in this series is called:

LEAVE TO GOD


To look away from You Lord, 
Brings nothing but loss-
Keep my heart in Your Hands 
and my eyes on the cross.

Leave to God's life's mysteries-
all things are in His hands.
Live each with childlike faith 
As God fulfills His plans.

Let us pray for each other so that we can let God be God this week in our lives.





No comments:

Post a Comment