Thursday, July 1, 2010

Compendium Series: The plan of God for you


Compendium Series:

Jesus the Teacher: Compendium Series Icon.


Do you every wonder especially when life seems more challenging, what God's plan for you and for me is?  In this post, I encourage you to learn and soak in to your spirit what God's plan is as stated by the Compendium of the Catholic Church Inserting my name into these questions has assisted me to personalise it.  I hope it may assist you too.

1. What is the plan of God for Man?  (CCC:1-25)

Compendium states:



God, infinitely perfect and blessed in himself, in a plan of sheer goodness freely created man to make him share in His own blessed life.  In the fullness of time, God the Father sent His Son as the Redeemer and Saviour of mankind, fallen into sin, thus calling all into His Church and through work of the Holy Spirit, making them adopted children and heirs to the kingdom of eternal happiness.

What does this mean for me? 

1.     God is perfect and blessed in Himself, and did not need man but created man out of love. He created (insert name) out of love, not need as God is perfect.
2.   He created (my name) to share in His own blessed life- this means now on earth and in Heaven with Him for ever.
3.  I, (name of person)  am a sinner and yet because of God’s great love of sending His Son and through the work of the Holy Spirit, I am able to be called into His church and be adopted child of God and heir to the Kingdom.

Questions to consider

1.            What is God’s own blessed life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment