Saturday, July 17, 2010

Reflection and Prayer Series: God's Opportunity.


REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES.

CHRIST THE REDEEMER: REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES ICON.


My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit.

My post is called:

GOD'S OPPORTUNITY


Life may take my worldly treasures,
but not my integrity,
Time may frustrate all my dreams,
but not God's opportunity.

When loneliness would darken my heart,
God casts aside the gloom to make room
for the comfort of His companionship
and the soothing light of His love.
May you experience His everlasting love and loving kindness.
May your treasure be where your heart is also during this coming week.


No comments:

Post a Comment