Saturday, July 3, 2010

Reflection and Prayer Series: Thank you for my yesterdays.

REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES

Christ the Redeemer

 

My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit. I acknowledge the author when it is known, whilst others I am unaware of the author.
If you missed the previous posts in this series, why not take a look.

My eleventh post in this series is called:

THANK YOU FOR MY YESTERDAYS



There is much to be learned from the wisdom of age,
as well as from the boldness and zest of youth.
Let us recognise the value of each
and the plan of God in both.

Thank you for my yesterdays,
the memories that I cherish,
those precious moments captured
by the heart throughout the years.

May we continue to 'remember the deeds and miracles of the Lord' in our lives.
(from Psalm 77:11)




No comments:

Post a Comment