Saturday, June 5, 2010

Reflection and Prayer Series: Thank you Lord.

Reflection and Prayer Series: 


Thank you Lord.


Welcome to my series Reflection and Prayer.


Christ the Redeemer 


My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit. I acknowledge the author when it is known, whilst others I am unaware of the author.
If you missed the previous posts in this series, why not take a look.

My seventh post in this series is called:


THANK YOU, LORD.


Thank you, Lord, for the quiet days,
the simple, ordinary days-
even for the difficult days,
when time and time again You prove
that Your faithfulness is unfailing
and Your love is for always.

May you recognise God's faithfulness and love to you today.




No comments:

Post a Comment