Saturday, June 19, 2010

In the journey of maturity.

 Reflection and Prayer.


In the journey of maturity.

Christ the Redeemer




My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit.  I acknowledge the author when it is known, whilst others I am unaware of the author. If you have missed the previous posts in this series why not take a look. 

My ninth post in this series is called:


IN THE JOURNEY OF MATURITY.


There is a beauty, a quiet splendour,
in the journey of maturity
when we travel with God as our guide
season by season, growing closer,
becoming more and more His servant and His friend.


May your journey of maturity be filled with the unfailing love of God
May God's strength guide you.



No comments:

Post a Comment