Saturday, November 27, 2010

Reflection and Prayer Series:Live in Gratitude

REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES

Christ the Redeemer


My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit.


My post is called

LIVE IN GRATITUDE

Lord enable us to live with thankful hearts at every moment, 
Mindful of our blessings, big and small,
May we never take for granted 
Your abundant gifts of goodness. 
But continually be grateful for them all.

As New Horizons celebrates its first birthday,
I am grateful to all my readers,
those from far off lands and those that are near
who check in and take a look, 
stop to read a post 
and share it with their friends.
I hope this next twelve months that New Horizons through the grace of God 
will help you to discover and enhance your Catholic faith.

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY NEW HORIZONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment