Saturday, November 27, 2010

New Horizons- One year old today














HAPPY 

FIRST BIRTHDAY 

NEW HORIZONS

New Horizons is one year old today. When I started to blog 12 months ago, it was indeed a new venture taken at the beginning of a new decade in my life on my 50th birthday. As I commenced this blog,my desire was to encourage my Catholic brothers and sisters to discover and enhance their Catholic faith.


Over the twelve months I have posted steadily most days and have been excited during the latter half of the year as the stats tab came on board. This meant I could see what people were interested in and what countries were having a read.  I wish to thank all readers who have taken this journey with me and I hope you will continue to enjoy following my blog as we journey into 2011.

Please feel free to give me feedback on any posts that assisted you grow in your faith or any posts that you enjoyed reading. I would also be interested in hearing of a topic or series of topics that may interest you, and of course pass on my blog address to your friends and family who may be interested.

If you wish to give New Horizons a birthday present, please click on the donate widget. to the right of the post.   All proceeds will go towards sending a well deserving student to World Youth Day in Madrid in 2011.

I hope you will continue to enjoy following my blog as we journey into 2011. I look forward to posting daily during 2011 and hope and pray that

New Horizons does help you to discover and enhance your Catholic faith.




No comments:

Post a Comment