Saturday, August 14, 2010

Reflection and Prayer Series: The Shadow of God's Love


Reflection and Prayer Series:

JESUS THE REDEEMER: REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES ICON.


My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit.


My post is called:

THE SHADOW OF GOD'S LOVE


There are time when shadows fall,
And darkness seems to hide Your light.
But even then Your love comes, gently,
Like a star upon the night.

In the valley of the shadow,
or beside still waters...
In the depths of despair
or in the heights of joy...
Help me cling to You, Lord,
with a steadfast song of praise.


During this coming week, help me to stay close to You Lord in my darkness,
knowing that Your shadow of love embraces me.

No comments:

Post a Comment