Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reflection and Prayer Series:God's Love gives us wings.


REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES:

God's Love gives us wings.

CHRIST THE REDEEMER


My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit.

My post is called:

GOD'S LOVE GIVES US WINGS


In the floods, enormous heartbreak and tragedy,
These are the days when the journey 
seems harder and longer
But in the midst of it all 
when water, mud and debris is all you can see
God's love gives us wings to fly again.

For all my Victorian and Queensland brothers and sisters in the midst of the floods, 
my heart and prayers go out to you.


To all my New Horizons readers, if you wish to assist them,
click on the donate widget to the right. 
Any donation, small, medium and large will be greatly accepted 
and passed on to those in need.


No comments:

Post a Comment