Saturday, January 22, 2011

Reflection and Prayer Series: In matters of the Heart.


REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES:
CHRIST THE REDEEMER. 

My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit.

My post is called:
IN MATTERS OF THE HEART

Let me not neglect to show a friend my true affection.
Make me quick with praise, and let me never hesitate 
To touch another's life with love,
with comfort or with kindness- 
In matters of the heart, Lord let me never be too late.


For all my Victorian and Queensland brothers and sisters in the midst of the floods, 
my heart and prayers go out to you.


To all my New Horizons readers, why not assist them and show you care,
 just click on the donate widget to the right. 
Any donation, small, medium and large will be greatly accepted 
and passed on to those in need.


No comments:

Post a Comment