Thursday, December 16, 2010

Compendium Series:Why are the formulas of faith important?

COMPENDIUM SERIES. 

31. Why are the formulas of faith important? (CCC 170-173)

Compendium states:
The formulas of faith are important because they permit one to express, assimilate, celebrate and share together with others the truths of the faith through a common language.

What does this mean for me?
1. When I know the formulas of faith well then, I am able to express, assimilate, celebrate and share together with others the truths of the faith through a common language.


Questions to consider
1.            What are the formulas of faith?
2.            How do I express with others the truths of faith through a common language?
3.            How do I assimilate with others the truths of the faith through a common language?
4.            How do I celebrate with others the truths of the faith through a common language?
5.            How do I share together with others the truths of the faith through a common language?


No comments:

Post a Comment