Saturday, September 11, 2010

Reflection and Prayer Series: Prayer for September 11


Reflection and Prayer Series:

CHRIST THE  REDEEMER: 


Prayer for September 11 

On this 9th anniversary of September 11, I wish to offer this prayer for all my American brothers and sisters in Christ- those who:
·                     lost their lives in this tragedy, 
·                     lost loved ones  whose heart aches as though it happened today,
·                     worked in the special services who saved lives by the decisions they made, 
·                     suffer Post Traumatic Stress Disorder as a result of their involvement and 
·                     carry physical and emotional scars.

THERE IS A PLACE. 

There is a place
For my broken dreams,
Disappointment, defeat and loss.
I will take my tears
As an offering of love
To the Saviour who suffered on the cross.

He cares about my broken heart;
He shares my cup of sorrow
He bears the burden of my loss
and promises ..
Tomorrow.

May God love and peace be with you all this day


No comments:

Post a Comment