Saturday, January 30, 2010

Take Time: Reflection and Prayer Series


Welcome to my series Reflection and Prayer.


CHRIST THE REDEEMER:

REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES

Welcome to my series Reflection and Prayer.


My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. II hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit. I acknowledge the author when it is known, whilst others I am unaware of the author.

If you missed the first post in this series, why not take a look.
My second post in this series is called:    

TAKE TIME

Take Time to THINK
It is the source of power
Take Time to PLAY
It is the secret of perpetual youth.
Take Time to READ
It is the fountain of wisdom
Take Time to PRAY
It is the greatest power on earth
Take Time to LOVE and BE LOVED
It is a God-given privilege.
Take Time to BE FRIENDLY
It is the road to happiness
Take Time to LAUGH
It is music of the soul.
Take Time to GIVE
It is too short a day to be selfish
Take Time to WORK
It is the price of success.
Take Time to DO CHARITY
It is the KEY TO HEAVEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment