Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lord set us free Reflection and Prayer Series

 REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES

LIGHT OF CHRIST:
REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES ICON

My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit.

LORD SET ME FREE

Lord, free me from the chains that bind-
The fear that steals my peace of mind,
The worry that disputes Your grace,
The deadly doubt that would replace
Our faith and hope...Lord set me free
And teach me to abide in Thee.

SOME REFLECTION QUESTIONS:

1. What are the chains that bind me?
2. What is the fear that robs me of peace of mind?
3. What worries do I have that erode God's grace?
4. What doubts get in the way of replacing my faith and hope.
5. How do I learn to abide in God?
6. After reflecting upon my chains that bind, the fear the steals, the worries that dispute and the doubt that replaces, what positive changes can I make to be free?

May this reflection move you to your Spirituality in Action (SIA) this week.










No comments:

Post a Comment