Thursday, September 12, 2019

No 112 What is the importance of the Paschal Mystery of Jesus.


COMPENDIUM SERIES.
JESUS THE TEACHER: COMPENDIUM SERIES ICON.

 

No 112.  What is the importance of the Paschal Mystery of Jesus? (CCC 571-573)


WHAT DOES THE COMPENDIUM SAY?


Compendium states:
The Paschal Mystery of Jesus, which comprises His Passion, death Resurrection and Glorification stand at the centre of the Christian faith because God’s saving plan was accomplished once for all by the redemptive death of His Son Jesus Christ.

What does this mean for me?

1.            I can thank God every day for His saving plan of redemption for all of humanity and that my redemption came at a great price- the suffering, death and resurrection. My redemption came through His blood.
2.         I can be thankful that this Paschal Mystery stands at the centre of Christian faith.


Questions to consider.

  1. How can I appreciate the saving plan of God- the Paschal Mystery in my life every day?.
  2.  How do I build up the Church – what contribution do I make?
  3.  Why is the Paschal Mystery so central to Christian faith?
  4. How can I live out the Paschal Mystery in my life every day?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment