Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tribute to Mum.

Today is my Mum's 88th Birthday- her first one in Heaven I hope.  I miss her so very much  especially as this is the first birthday without her on earth.  Still, I intend to celebrate her birthday by remembering her at Mass of course and going out with a couple of both mum and I's friends for a lovely afternoon tea to celebrate her birthday.

Today I wish to share with you a poem which is a tribute to my mum. It is called:

MUM

Mum, you have always been an inspiration to me,
You have always been there for me,
supporting and encouraging me 
through all the ups and downs in life,
believing in me 
and making me feel special.
I know there are times that I forget to say thanks
and then it seems
 that I dont appreciate  everything you do,
but I want you to know 
how proud and grateful I am
to have such a wonderful person to call 
MUM.


May you have a blessed first birthday in Heaven Mum sharing it with Dad 
and all your friends in Heaven.
One day I will be there I hope to share it with you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment