Wednesday, July 25, 2012

About the Mass Series vol 2: Overview and Preparation for Mass.

I have previously written a series called ‘About the Mass’.  You will find this series under the Sacraments category.  The next two sections for my series ‘’About the Mass vol 2- New Translation’’ comes from my previous series of the same title.  I recommend  reading Section 2: the Overview of the Mass and Section 3: the Preparation before Mass.

Section 2- the Overview of the Mass has 3 parts namely:
Overview part 1:  The names given to Holy Mass.
Overview part 2: The tabernacles.
Overview Part 3:  The Mass and its Jewish roots.

Section 3: Preparation for Mass
Part 1: How to prepare for Mass during the week.
Part 2: Preparation for Mass before Mass.
Part 3:  How do the priest and altar servers prepare for Mass?

It should be noted that in this second series, I have an overview called Same Mass, New words, deeper meaning, greater love of the Mass, which relates specifically to the New Translation, whereas the overview cited in my first series is as pertinent to this series.  I recommend it to you for reading as I do for Section 3 Preparation for Mass.  

Next week: Section 4: Introductory Rite.

No comments:

Post a Comment