Saturday, March 12, 2011

Reflection and Prayer Series: Holding my hand in Yours

REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES:

Christ the Redeemer


 

My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit.

 

My post is called:

HOLDING MY HAND IN YOURS.



Forgive me for those times
I have blamed You for my problems
or turned away from You in my pain 
Even then, Your love sustained me. 
refused to let me go- 
Even then, You went on holding my hand in Yours.

As we journey through Lent and turn our minds and hearts towards God, 

let us not be blown over by false guilt and sin in our lives, 

but Come back to Him with all our hearts.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment