Thursday, March 10, 2011

Compendium Series: No 43 . What does it mean to believe in only One God? (CCC222-227,229)

COMPENDIUM SERIES:

 

Jesus the Teacher.

43. What does it mean to believe in only One God? (CCC222-227,229)


Compendium states:

To believe in the one and only God involves coming to know His greatness and majesty.  It involves living in thanksgiving and trusting always in him, even in adversity.  It involves knowing the unity and true dignity of all human beings, created in His image.  It involves making good use of the things which He has created.

 

What does this mean for me?

 

1.            I can repent of the times when I have not made good use of the
           things God has created.

2.            I can repent of the times I have not trusted God in times of
           adversity.

 

 Questions to consider:

 

1. How do learnt to trust God always even in adversity?

 

2. What would living in thanksgiving mean for me in my life?

 

3. Why do I doubt God in times of adversity?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment