Thursday, March 31, 2011

Compendium Series: The mystery of the Father.

46. What did Jesus Christ reveal to us about the mystery of the Father? (CCC 24-242)

Compendium states:



Jesus Christ revealed to us that God is ‘Father” not only insofar as he is created the universe and mankind, but above all because he eternally generated in his bosom the Son who is his Word” the radiance of the glory of God and the very stamp of his nature” (Hebrews 1:3)



What does this mean for me?

  1. I can thank Jesus that He revealed to me that God is my Father in Heaven.
  2. I can ‘radiate the glory of God’ by my life as I am a child of God.

 Questions to consider:
  1. What does it mean to me that God is my Father?
  2. How can someone who had an abusive father relate to Father God?
  3. How do I radiate the glory of God in my life today?

No comments:

Post a Comment