Saturday, October 23, 2010

Reflection and Prayer Series:Give me Lord a quiet heart


REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES:

CHRIST THE REDEEMER


My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit.


My post is called

GIVE ME A QUIET HEART.


Discouragement is sure to come
when I remember the trials and forget the triumphs.

Give me Lord a quiet heart,
a tranquil soul, a peaceful spirit.
No matter how the world may rage around me,
give me a secret place where I may go
and rest in You.

May the words of the  psalm give you comfort this coming week.

'In the day of trouble He will keep me safe in his dwelling.
He will hide me in the shelter of His tabernacle'. (Ps 27:5)


No comments:

Post a Comment