Thursday, April 21, 2011

Compendium Series: How do the three Divine Persons work?

49. How do the three divine Persons work? (CCC257-260,267)

Compendium states:
Inseparable in their own substance, the three divine Persons are also inseparable in their activity.  The Trinity has one operation, sole and the same.  In this one divine action, however, each Person is present according to the mode which is proper to Him in the Trinity.

What does this mean for me?

1. I can pray in confidence to the Trinity knowing in faith that the three divine Persons are inseparable in substance and in their activity and that there is one divine action with each Person present according to the mode which is proper to Him in the Trinity.

Questions to consider:
1. What is my relationship with Father, Son and Holy Spirit?
2.  How can I be more aware of the presence of the Trinity in my life?
3. What is mode which is proper to each Person of the Trinity?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment