Saturday, May 29, 2010

Life is Your gift to us.

REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES

CHRIST THE REDEEMER 


Welcome to my series Reflection and Prayer.



My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit. I acknowledge the author when it is known, whilst others I am unaware of the author.
If you missed the previous posts in this series, why not take a look.

My sixth post in this series is called:

LIFE IS YOUR GIFT TO US.


Heavenly Father, who created us,
Life is Your gift to us,
Through Baptism, You invite us to share the gifts of our life in service to others.
Be with us as we choose each day,
to show Your Presence in our world.
Give us the courage and generosity to respond to Your Love,
and to Your call.
We pray, that we may respect each one's chosen path,
as we journey together
and as we endeavour to serve You in witnessing to the Gospel,
Open our minds and our hearts
as we continue to seek the way You are calling us today.

Amen.
May this reflection move you to your Spirituality in Action (SIA) this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment