Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year- Being a better person in 2019

Happy New Year




A NEW SITE DESIGN

First of all, I want to assure you that you have arrived at New Horizons.  I have just updated the site.It is not wildly different with similar colours but as I have been blogging for 9 years today, I thought it was time I explored another layout. I would like to know what you think.  If you dont like it, I am happy to go back to the original format.

REFLECTION ON 9 YEARS BLOGGING


I want to thank you for being interested in my blog over many years. My desire to enhance Catholic faith is just as strong as it was when I first started 9 years ago.  In fact, I think it is actually stronger.

Still despite some periods of inactivity, I hope that you have gained from reading my posts over these 9 years.  Sometimes I have felt the blessing too as I have written.  Sometimes I started out with a topic in mind and yet ended up writing on a different topic.  It was as though the Holy Spirit was telling me what to to type and doing it for me.

I know in the last few years due to a range of circumstances and also some lack of motivation and tiredness on my part, i have not written as much as I had previously written years ago.  Any doubts that I had was confirmed when I went back over posts when I had some computer virus.

After going through my blog thoroughly I have now backed up all my posts from 2009 to the current post.  No mean feat I assure you.  I wont let it get like that again.!!  I have realised too in this great review that some series did not get completed.  Sorry about that.  I have made a note of some of them and I will endeavour to put that right in the coming 12 months.

I know that I love writing my blog posts for you.  

I do ask for your prayers as I begin another year of blog writing and as we mark this milestone together.  


SOMETHING NEW AS WELL: TALKINGMUSIC.ONLINE


Something I have added recently is that I am on Pinterest as talkingmusic.  Within my boards I have set up a board called New Horizons so that you can explore my work there.   I will create pins for New Horizons and I will mention it when I do in my posts from now on. 

My talkingmusic.online website is not quite finished but hopefully by the end of year I will be launching that as well. I will let you know so you can head over there and look and follow me there in a different setting where i will be running some online courses on Music and on Life Issues.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEW HORIZONS

So today on New Horizons Birthday, I have a lot to be thankful for.

Without YOU there would be no reason to write.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment