Saturday, July 6, 2019

His Purpose for our day


REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES.

My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit.

My Scripture reflection is 


''Morning by morning O Lord you hear my voice,
Morning my morning I lay my requests before You
And wait in expectation”
(Psalm 5:3)

Christ The Redeemer.
My post is called:

                                                              His Purpose for our day.

Even simple things can turn the hear away from God,
Little things can lure us and distract us from His way.
But when we set aside
 a morning hour to seek Hs presence,
Our faith is newly focused
ON His purpose for our day.




No comments:

Post a Comment