Sunday, May 29, 2011

Opening Prayer Series: Sixth Sunday of Eastertide Year A

The Opening Prayer for the Sixth Sunday of Easter Year A reads as follows:

Let us pray
(that we may practise in our lives the faith we profess)
Ever-living God,
help us to celebrate our joy in the resurrection of the Lord
and to express in our lives the love we celebrate.

In making this prayer tangible, the following reflection questions emerged:

  1. What is the faith I profess?
  2. How does this faith that I profess impact on my life this coming week?
  3. How will I continue to celebrate my joy in the resurrection of the Lord this coming week?
  4. How will I express in my life  the love I celebrate this coming week?
  5. What difference has the season of Easter been to me this last 5 weeks?
  6. How can I begin to prepare for the feast of Pentecost?
May this reflection questions be a fruitful source of meditation for you during this coming week 


No comments:

Post a Comment