Thursday, March 18, 2021

No 126 What place does the resurrection of Christ have in our faith? CCC 631,638)

 

COMPENDIUM SERIES

Jesus the Teacher


JESUS THE TEACHER:  Compendium Series Icon.

 

 

No 126.  What place does the resurrection of Christ have in our faith? (CCC631,638)

 

WHAT DOES THE COMPENDIUM SAY?

Compendium states:

The resurrection of Jesus is the crowning truth of our faith in Christ and represents along with His Cross an essential part of the pascal mystery.

What does this mean for me?

  1. In acknowledging this truth of my faith, I can live knowing that I am loved by God.
  2. I can accept the crosses that come across my path in my life knowing that I can offer them in union with Jesus who suffered, died and rose again for me.

Questions to consider.

  1. What does the Cross and Resurrection of Jesus mean to me?
  2. Why is the Resurrection of Jesus the crowning truth of our faith?
  3. What part does this essential crowning truth play in my life?
  4. What part does the Cross of Jesus play in my life?

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment