Saturday, March 6, 2021

God, My Forever Friend.

 

REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES.


My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit.

 

My Scripture reflection is 

 


'' God is love. This is how God showed His love among us. 
. He sent His one and only Son into the world

 that we might live through Him”’   
I John 4,8-9)

 

Christ the Redeemer

Christ the Redeemer.



.

 

 

My post is called:

 

God My Forever Friend.

Lord, You are faithful and unfailing

A Forever Friend.

Forgive me for all the times I’ve looked elsewhere for security
founding my hope on people or things,

 when in my heart I know there no real refuge but You...

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment