Saturday, March 23, 2019

His marvelous goodness and grace.

REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES.


My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit.

My Scripture reflection is 

''I lift up my eyes to the hills-whence does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord- the Maker of heaven and earth”’
(Psalm 121:1-2)

Christ the Redeemer
 Reflection and Prayer Series Icon

My post is called:

                                                      His marvelous goodness and grace.


God lifts me above the world's noise and confusion, 
Setting me firmly in place 
On the heights in His presence,
 where I can rejoice IN His marvelous goodness and grace.''.

No comments:

Post a Comment