Saturday, March 2, 2019

Embrace of Infinite Love Reflection and Prayer Series.


REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES.


My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit.

My Scripture reflection is 

''We know and reply on the love God has for us”’
(1 John 4:16)

Christ the Redeemer
 Reflection and Prayer Series Icon

My post is called:

                                                      Embrace of Infinite Love.


There is a God who cares for each of us.
With a Father’s heart, He weeps for our pain,
He smiles in our joy,
He sends what is best
For our good and His glory.
We live our lives in the embrace of Infinite  Love.''.


No comments:

Post a Comment