Friday, December 14, 2018

Talkingmusic.online launched

Hello fellow readers.

I have something exciting to share with you.

 I have finally launched my new website called





So what is talkingmusic.online?

It is a website where I will be writing regular posts about Music- history of music, styles of music, music therapy and its benefits, music appreciation of composers and their works and so much more, and of course music theory.  You will be able to sign up for my regular newsletter and get the latest into your inbox.  I already have 2 courses online at ruzuku.com whose platform I use to host these courses. You can read more about them on my online courses page. Why not enrol or send the link to family and friends who may be interest.  Pass it on and let everyone know about it.

I will also be talking about life issues and faith issues and connecting them to the power of music.
I have already created a newhorizons board on here so that when I create a pin there for you specifically related to a post, you will be able to see it.

However, now you will be able to go over to talkingmusic.online  and get to know me in a different online setting where I will still provide great quality posts and also provide you with the opportunity to enrol in some of my courses ( either life skills/counselling issues or music courses).

As you have been following me now for 9 years here at newhorizons, why not check out my new website talkingmusic.online   and get to know me more there.

Share the link with your family and friends and let the world know about the power of music and what it can do for you.  I will be delighted to meet you there.

You will be able to sign up for my newsletter which I will send regularly as well as any short courses I will offer.  I start with a Classic Christmas 5 day E course where I discuss one classic carol each day, talk about its origins and style and  why I love that carol.

Sign up now and join in my course  called Classic Christmas 5 Day E course at talkingmusic.online.


You will also find my work about Music and life skills on social media  here and  later today on Instagram. You will be able to follow me there as well.

My logo is'

https://talkingmusic.online  logo


Here is one of my favourite Christmas Carols:  I hope you enjoy it.  You can learn more about it in my 5 day Classic Christmas E Course on talkingmusic.online


I am so excited about this new phase in my online professional life.

I look forward to you sharing this journey with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment