Thursday, January 19, 2012

Compendium Series: Why does the human race form an unity?

68. Why does the human race form an unity? (CCC360-361)

Compendium states:
All people form the unity of the human race by reason of the common origin which they have from God.  God has made ‘from one ancestor all the nations of men’ (Acts 27:26). All have but one Saviour and are called to share in the eternal happiness of God.

What does this mean for me?
  1. All people have a common origin with me which they have from God.
  2. All people are called to share in the eternal happiness of God.
  3. I am called  to share in the eternal happiness of God and I prepare myself to  live in this happiness  by living in this happiness in my life each day.
 Questions to consider:
  1. When I see behaviours which are opposed to God’s plan, how do I be at peace with the fact that these people are also called to share the eternal happiness of God?
  2. How might I evangelise those who do not yet believe in God and their Saviour?

No comments:

Post a Comment