Saturday, September 29, 2018

Trusting God and Courage.


REFLECTION AND PRAYER SERIES

Trusting God and Courage.

My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit.
My Scripture reflection is 

''Because the hand of the Lord my God was on me, I took courage''   Ezra7:28


My post is called:


                                                              TRUSTING GOD AND COURAGE.


Let me look beyond my problems to Your power;
When I'm troubled, let me think about the way You strengthened and sustained me.
through the years, Lord-
Make my cry for help a grateful song of praise.
 In our trials and difficultiesmay our hearts be continued to be filled with gratitude


No comments:

Post a Comment