Monday, May 7, 2012

Note to my readers

For this week only, I will be writing two posts a day about the Gospel of Mark.
Should I write any other series, it will be a bonus. I just need a catch up week.  After that, I promise you that I will back on track with my daily posts and various series that are in progress.
Thanks for understanding. 

In the meantime this week, if the Gospel of Mark series does not take your fancy, then please feel free to browse my blog for something that interests you.  I will hopefully be back on track by the end of the this week. Now that I have committed myself to you with this post, I will do my very best to uphold it.

Thanks for your patience in these last couple of months where my posts have been less regular.  The preparation and placing my home on the market for selling  has consumed alot of energy since January so as a consequence had less creative energy for my blog.  A few  prayers to guide me what to do at this point would be much appreciated.

Hopefully by the end of this week I will be back with lots of creative energy again for my blog since I have missed my regular post writing and sharing our Catholic faith.

New Horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment