Friday, November 27, 2009

About New Horizons Welcome to New Horizons


ABOUT NEW HORIZONS.


Christ the Redeemer

Christ the Redeemer



WELCOME TO NEW HORIZONS 
 

New Horizons is born from a desire to encourage my fellow Catholic brothers and sisters to discover and enhance their Catholic faith. It will portray the teachings of Jesus Christ in union with the Catholic Church. I hope my Christian brothers and sisters will also find it appealing. I am a Catholic passionate about nurturing and developing my relationship with God, and have pastoral and counselling background.


I am excited to share my blog with you- a journey of discovery and enhancement of our Catholic faith 
I hope to share with you many topics that relate to our Catholic faith during the journey and these will be presented in different ways including

·        Daily or twice weekly posts such as the daily Wisdom and inspirational prayer series

·         series format over a number of weeks- check out the Scripture series

·    Seasonal topics- the Liturgical Seasons series will explore aspects of each of the Liturgical seasons of the Year commencing with Advent. 


Hope that New Horizons- discover and enhance your Catholic faith will be fruitful for your spiritual journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment