Thursday, May 13, 2021

No 130 How is the Resurrection the work of the Trinity

 

COMPENDIUM SERIES

Jesus the Teacher


JESUS THE TEACHER:  Compendium Series Icon.

 

 

No 130.  How is the Resurrection the work of the Holy Trinity? (CCC648-650)

WHAT DOES THE COMPENDIUM SAY?

Compendium states:

The Resurrection of Christ is a transcendent work of God.  The Three Persons act together according to what is proper to them: The Father manifests His Power, the Son “takes again” the life to which He freely offered (Jn 10: 17) reuniting His soul and His body to which the Spirit brings to life and glorifies.

What does this mean for me?

1.    I do not understand the Resurrection fully but I can thank the Trinity for the Resurrection of Christ and bringing us future hope.

2.    As I say the Apostles Creed and Nicene Creed, I can reflect more on what the resurrection means for me and what I may hope for after death.

Questions to consider.?

  1.  What is my belief and hope when I contemplate the dogma of the resurrection?
  2.    How does the Trinity act in my life?

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment