Thursday, April 22, 2021

No 128 Why is the Resurrection at the same time a transcendent occurrence? (CCC647, 656-657)

 

COMPENDIUM SERIES

Jesus the Teacher

JESUS THE TEACHER:  Compendium Series Icon.

No 128.  Why is the Resurrection at the same time a transcendent occurrence? (CCC647, 656-657)

 

WHAT DOES THE COMPENDIUM SAY?

Compendium states:

Whilst being a historical event, verified and attested by signs and testimonies, the Resurrection insofar as it is the entry of Christ’s humanity into the glory of God, transcends and surpasses history as a mystery of faith.  For this reason, the risen Christ did not manifest himself to the world, but to his disciples, making them His witnesses to the people.

What does this mean for me?

1.I can thank God daily for His Resurrection since it opened up the opportunity for my Resurrection as well.

2. As a disciple of Jesus, I also need to be a witness to Christ in my life.

Questions to consider.

 1. How do I witness to the risen Christ in my life?

2. What does the Resurrection of Jesus mean for me at this current moment of my life?

3. Why is important to grasp that the risen Christ manifested Himself to the disciples not the world?

4. How does the risen Christ manifest Himself to me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment