Saturday, November 10, 2018

Trust in the Lord: Reflection Series


Reflection Series

CHRIST THE REDEEMER ( PIXABAY .COM)


My reflection and prayer series is about sharing reflections and Prayers which have impacted upon me and have provided food for thought. I hope that they will also nurture your soul and spirit.

My Scripture reflection is 

''Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding''    Proverbs 3:5


My post is called:


                                                              Trust in the Lord.


 When answers fail to come, don't be discouraged.
Keep leaning on His steadfast love and trusting in His will
For knowing why would really make a difference-
Btu growing close and knowing Jesus will.


NB:SOMETHING NEW

I have recently created another Pinterest board called New Horizons where I will create pins for this blog. You may wish to check it out
You may also wish to check out my other boards there at Talking Music18.


No comments:

Post a Comment