Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SIA Second Wednesday of Advent



Today's Advent theme for the Second Wednesday of Advent to ponder is:


My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.


So how might we create a Spirituality in Action (SIA) for today from this theme?

My suggestions are as follows:
  • Reflect on the scripture Luke 1.39-56- the story of the visitation.
  • Is there a part of you that feels lost? Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you and keep you on the straight path of the Lord.
  • Reflect on the times that you do rejoice in God my Saviour. Write a list and thank God for His goodness to you.
  • Dos your soul magnify the Lord.  What areas in your life need HIs healing touch in the sacament of Reconciliation?
  • What does it mean to you to be loved by God and saved by Him?
  • What am I able to do today for women in need who are pregant. (visitation, give a phone call, give a donation to those who help pregant women)

As we enter into another day in Advent, let our souls magnifiy the Lord and our spirits rejoice in God our Saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment